If you want to find out more about how ONGAGEMENT collects and processes personal data, please feel free to check out our Privacy & Security.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. The information saved in a cookie is unique to your account or browser, which makes it possible for the web server to deliver a tailored website experience to you, making it faster, easier, and more enjoyable.
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of your websites, enabling faster and more efficient browsing and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
You can to find out more about cookies on.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE HERE?
There are two cookie groups that can be used:
– Permanent cookies – These are cookies that are stored at the browser level on your access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you revisit one website. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session Cookies – These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Cookies set by the website owner are called “first party cookies”, while cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”. You can to find out more about cookies on this site.
Yes, we are using both session-based and persistent cookies, and some of them are being served through third parties (i.e. Google Analytics). Additionally we are using tools like web beacons, or tracking pixels on our website.
– Strictly Required Cookies – Allow you to browse the website and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
– Analytical Cookies – They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website.
– Functionality Cookies – Store user preferences regarding the use of the site, so you do not have to re-configure the site each time you visit it.
– Advertising Cookies – Target advertising according to the interests of each user taking into account users’ tastes, and also limit the amount of times they see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of website organization.
– Social Cookies – They are used to offer functionalities related to social networks (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, …) by allowing and controlling the interaction with social widgets on our website.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to accept, decline or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. You can set cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Note, however, that disabling cookies may prevent some web services from functioning properly, partially or totally affecting website navigation.
You can find further information about how to manage cookies on the help pages of your browser:
For other browsers, please consult the software documentation provided by your browser manufacturer.